Happy holidays everyone! Christmas is a great time to reflect on the humanity of Jesus. Yes he was divine, but he was born on earth as a baby and endured the same temptations and struggles we all face. In this episode, we discuss how to overcome fear and stress, how God wants us to treat our enemies, and more (including Steve Harvey).
Show Notes & Links
- Scripture references
- 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline
- Matthew 10:28 – Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell
- Proverbs 4:23 – Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life
- Romans 8:28 – And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- As believers we all have gifts to edify the church body. If you are not sure of your gifts you can take a gifts test here or here
- The Gospel Coalition article “3 Ways to Pray for Our Enemies”
- God calls us to love our enemies, we are all made in His image for His glory
- We added our current favorite songs Travis Greene’s Intentional and Tye Tribbett’s Worship Melody to our Spotify Playlist