Last weekend I was one of the 1,515 that attended the Young Leader’s Conference (YLC) in Atlanta, GA. There were attendees from 36 states and 10 countries! The first YLC took place in 2015 and only had about 300 people. You could credit the visionary behind the conference, Mark Moore Jr.… Read the rest
YouVersion and other popular Christian apps are great but there are many more out there too! If you’re looking for more ways to grow spiritually on your handheld devices, here’s some you might not have heard of.
Faith and Mental Wellness App by Brittney Moses
Not only can you access their community from the app but you’ll be up to date with faith and mental health related articles, receive daily inspirational notifications and automatically get printable resources like the Bible Study Guides, Anxiety worksheets and monthly journal prompts.… Read the rest
Happy New Year!
If you’ve seen our local calendar, you might have noticed the weekly events at 3in1 Cafe & Restaurant in Ocoee. Christian rapper, poet, and speaker Marcus “Unforgotten Child” Gaines opened the cafe in June 2014. He also has a clothing line called UC3 Clothing.… Read the rest
It’s that time of the year again!
Check out some Black Friday/Cyber Monday/End of Year Sales from Christian retailers!
It’s a great way to get exposed to new brands!
We will add sales as they are posted!
My favorites are in bold
- Faithful Chics – All shirts $20, sweatshirts/hoodies $35
- Lifting the Gospel – Enter Thankful at checkout for 15% off
- Active Faith Sports – Up to 50% off select items
- Moral Revolution – All resources 20% off
- Christ Customs – 20% off entire store Code: Giving 11/21-11/24
- Circus Peoples – 50% off entire store 11/23-11/28
- Kingdom Native – Up to 40% off entire collection
- Blacksheep Collective – 15% off the entire collection with promo code: staywarm16
- KT Hallel – Jesus is my Safehouse shirt 20% off.
October 13th I attended one of Qidea‘s annual events called QCommons. The theme was “Engaging our Divided Nation” and included a mix of national and local speakers discussing relevant topics from a Christian perspective. There were 100 cities that night hosting the event, and the one I attended in Lakeland was packed.… Read the rest