In this episode we are joined by UK Gospel Artist Baby Davies to discuss her music and Christian culture in Europe and Africa. She shares her vision for the future of worship, which her next project will help facilitate. Before the interview, Cee mentions election updates and Bri lists upcoming Christian events in Central Florida. We also play her song “Yahweh” at the end of the episode.
You can connect with her on social media using the links below:
- 2:00 Election Updates
- 11:00 Upcoming Events/Guest Intro
- 17:00 Interview Starts
- 57:00 Baby Davies’s song Yahweh
- Please do your research and vote in November
- Worship is not just about music, but putting God in His proper place in our lives
- Christian culture is spreading fast in Africa, although in Europe Christianity is being taken out of the culture
- Baby Davies’s latest album is called Voice, it is available on many sites such as Amazon and iTunes
- Sometime we are the only Bible others read, our lives should reflect the God we serve
- Before the interview
- Philippians 2:9-11 – For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
- Isaiah 43:1 – But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!
- During the interview
- John 4:24 – “God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
- Exodus 3: 2-3 The angel of the Lord appeared to him in a blazing fire from the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, yet the bush was not consumed. 3 So Moses said, “I must turn aside now and see this marvelous sight, why the bush is not burned up.”
- Acts 16:16-34 – But about midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns of praise to God, and the prisoners were listening to them; 26 and suddenly there came a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison house were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were unfastened.
- Romans 12:2 – And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.
- Ephesians 4:5 – There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.
- Pray for Christian culture in Europe and for the church to be unified