Trip Lee said “He ain’t gon’ give me nothing, if it ain’t good for me, Sometimes I ask for something, that seeming good to me. But my God is wiser, it’s clear He really loves me Sometimes He tells me “No!” if not it will be ugly. How I’m gon’ question Him? Deny my rest in Him? In this episode we are joined by our new friends Seretha and Simone to discuss how God uses all things for our good, even the bad. These ladies host the Clean Ears podcast, which provides a clean, fun, godly alternative for your ears.
Follow Clean Ears online!
- Matthew 5:45 – so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
- Romans 8:26-28 – In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 27 and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the [a]saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that [b]God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose
- Ecclesiastics 3:11 – He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, [b]yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end.
- Romans 8:24-25 – For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
- 1 Peter 1:7 – so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ
- Biblical People Mentioned
Songs Mentioned (What’s in Your Headphones)
Artificial Christian – Pocket Lint
The Beauty Between – King’s Kaleidoscope feat Andy Mineo
Fred Hammond – God is my refuge
Judo – Andy Mineo and WordsPlayed
Here remix – Sho Baraka
The Episode title comes from Trip Lee’s song For My Good