In this episode we discuss what comfort zones are and why we need to escape them with life coach and author Antione Anderson. He also shares what has helped him break free from them in the past and the role faith played. Check out our show notes to download Antione’s ebook Greatness Written in your DNA for free!
Antione’s website – https://www.antioneanderson.com/
Follow Antione on Social Media
- Staying in a comfort can stop you from achieving your God given purpose
- Comfort zones are not just physical boundaries, but mindsets and thoughts
- Faith and mentorships are keys to assist with breaking out of comfort zones
- Don’t chase places, chase purpose
Greatness Written in Your DNA by Antoine Anderson – use promo code “Go&Grow” to download for free!
- Romans 11:29 – for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
- Genesis 12: 1 – 3 Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go forth from your country, And from your relativesAnd from your father’s house, to the land which I will show you;2 And I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and so you shall be a blessing; 3 And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”
- Provers 23:7 – For as he thinks within himself, so he is. He says to you, “Eat and drink!” But his heart is not with you.
- Romans 12:2 – And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.
- Romans 10:17 – So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.
- 2nd Corinthians 3:17 – Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
- 1st Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.
- 1 Corinthians 12:12-27 – There is one body, but it has many parts. But all its many parts make up one body. It is the same with Christ. We were all baptized by one Holy Spirit. And so we are formed into one body. It didn’t matter whether we were Jews or Gentiles, slaves or free people. We were all given the same Spirit to drink. So the body is not made up of just one part. It has many parts.
- Luke 14: 27-28 Whoever does not carry his own cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple. 28 For which one of you, when he wants to build a tower, does not first sit down and calculate the cost to see if he has enough to complete it?
- Romans 8:32 – He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?
- Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plans that I [a]have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.