Happy new year! In this episode we are joined by author Michael Priebe to discuss how to be spiritually encouraged and achieve fulfillment at work. According to a recent survey perhaps a third of America’s workers are suffering from chronic work stress. He also tells us about his 90 day devotional, The Lovely Grind: Spiritual Inspiration for Workdays, his self care methods, and more!
Connect with Michael Online!
- Website – https://www.michaelpriebewriter.com/
- Twitter – @mspriebe
- Facebook – @michaelpriebewriter
- Work stress becomes a problem when it begins to get in the way of our ability to enjoy life or when it clouds how we see ourselves or others
- One of the ways professional fulfillment occurs when we can express ourselves and not feel pressured to conform in our workplace
- We can’t separate our spiritual life from our work life. When something is out of our control at work, this is a great opportunity to give the situation to God
- Colossians 3:23 – Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men,
- Matthew 11:28 -“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”
Check out Michael’s protein pancake recipe here!
As we mentioned in the episode our new intro/music is from Arron “Just Aaron” Williams’s song Eternity. You can find more of his music on SoundCloud at www.soundcloud.com/justarron777
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.