In these episodes we encourage singles to make the most of their time with Tiffany Rivers. Tiffany is the founder of @3PMinistires (Pursuing our Purpose and Passions) which has unique Christian events you don’t want to miss. In part 1 we hear more about her ministry, how it was started, and more. In part 2 we speak on the importance of wholeness, answer a listener’s question, and share our favorite resources as singles.
- Although it’s important, there is much more to singleness than just preparing to be a spouse or knowing what to look for in one
- Your single season is a great time to not just learn your purpose but to grow in it
- Life will not be perfect once you get married. Marriage is ministry and work.
- Matthew 6:33 – “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
- Song of Solomon 8:4 – “I want you to swear, O daughters of Jerusalem, Do not arouse or awaken my love Until she pleases.”
- Proverbs 15:22 – Without consultation, plans are frustrated, But with many counselors they succeed.
- Spiritual Gifts Quiz / Love Languages Quiz
- Right to Real Love Radio Podcast hosted by Jay Mayo
- Loveology by John Mark Comer
- Pinky Promise/Man Cave (Heather & Cornelius Lindsey)
- Pastor Steve Furtick’s sermons (Elevation Church)
- A Royal Makeover by Shanicka Vail House
- Keepers International (Periscope)
- Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris
- The Waiting – Jamie Grace
- Open Letter – KB
- 130-5 Hope – Giel
- Wonderfully Made – Matthew West
- Satisfied – Martay
- Nothing Like Your Love – Hillsong
- I am not Alone – Kari Jobe