Cee shares ways to stay safe during an active shooting, which we pray you will never experience. Bri gives sound ways churches can utilize Christian culture to engage millennials. Unfortunately more than half of them have left the church at some point in their lives.
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Soundcloud | RSS
Music featured during episode:
Christian – Freedom, written by Christian for He Died For Me Ministries, produced by Tone Jonez”, music site – christian.bandcamp.com
- During an active shooting – run if you can, hide if you must, fight to survive
- Be mindful of sharing sensitive video on social media
- Cultural apologetics can help transform a secular worldview to a Christian worldview
- Millennials are looking for relevancy and transparency in the church – and there is lots of content that can help provide this
- Our Site We Love page
- Our local Christian Events calendar – check the national one to on the same page!
- 6 Ways Churches Can Reach Millennials
- The 7 Questions that define a Worldview
- Be Thinking’s Cultural Apologetics articles and podcast
- Americans Divided on the Importance of Church
- 12 Reasons Millenials are over Church – (Original Article)
- 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- Deut 31:6 – Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.
- 2 Timothy 3:5 – holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these
- James 1:27 – Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.
Check out these songs!
Lecrae – I’ll find you feat. Tori Kelly
Donnie McClurkin – I Need You
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.